Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trainings

A few weeks ago, I attended a training on using a LiveScribe pen. This pen is capable of recording teacher lectures, podcasts, and other important features. This training gave me a brief overview of the capabilities that this pen has. I really learned a lot from this training and I am excited to try and put it to use in my classroom.

Next week I will be attending a training Cloud Live@EDU. I am looking forward to this training because often times I would like to access work documents at home that I am not able to get to because they are on the school network. With this training I am hoping to learn a lot of valuable information on how to access materials from home.

1 comment:

  1. Your training next week sounds interesting. Please report back to the group on what you learn. I'm excited to hear about the LiveScribe pen this weekend.

    ReplyDelete